Making Vocational Training Work
If you are looking to build up your construction business then look no further than Forth Valley College's Department of Construction.
With specialised workshops in Stirling, Alloa and Falkirk focusing on Joinery, Plumbing and Painting and Decorating, you can be assured that your employees will receive the best possible training to help them become an asset to your company.
Why choose Forth Valley College?
- Excellent links with industry ranging from small companies to large multi-national organisations
- Specialist facilities include an ACC Gas approved room, FES Service Maintenance Unit, Emerging Technologies Workshop and a Wood Machining Workshop
- Historic Environment Scotland base their National Training Centre for Stonemasonry at our Stirling Campus
- Approved Centre for CITB National Skills Testing of Stonemasonry and Wood Machining
- Winner of the College Development Network’s award for Employer Engagement in 2014
- Presented with the Incorporation of Hammermen Award in 2014 & 2015
Browse our Construction Frameworks
"Our partnership with Forth Valley College provides our young recruits the opportunity to develop their skills within an educational environment and gain industry recognised qualifications.Frazer Meiklejohn, Managing Director of FES FM
- Our programmes combine practical training on the latest techniques, trade knowledge and associated studies
- All programmes develop a high level of health and safety skills
- First class teaching facilities
- Highly skilled staff with a wealth of industrial experience
- e-portfolio for enhanced employer input into the programme
- More flexibility in assessment evidence