About Forth Valley College
We are a leading provider of further and higher education offering a wide range of courses and training opportunities.
Our dynamic provision ranges from access to degree level and includes full-time and part-time courses, evening classes, flexible and online learning, vocational qualifications and business training courses.
We welcome approx 14,500 students per academic session with 94% of learners progressing to further studies or employment upon completion of their course. We were Scotland’s first regional college with state-of-the-art campuses across the central belt in Alloa, Falkirk and Stirling.
Find out more about Forth Valley College
Equality & Diversity
We are committed to equal opportunities for all.
We strive to ensure openness, accountability and transparency in all aspects of our activity.
We want to engage with media outlets to share our success.
Plans & Policies
We regularly update and review our plans and policies for both staff and students.
We want to make it easy for others to do business with us.
Publications & Forms
We have a range of helpful publications and forms to help you join our vibrant learning community.
We want you to find out more about Forth Valley College through our strategic reports.
We recognise the transformative role fundraising can play and the value it adds to our learners, staff and partner organisations.
Forth Valley College - In Focus
Join our new focus group database and you could help to shape the learning experience.
Sustainability is a top priority for the College, and we are committed to minimising environmental impact from our activities.
The First formal regional partnership between a health board, university and college in Scotland.
- 19 "Good Practice Points" identified in our 2016 Education Scotland Review
- Winner of the 'Best Teaching and Learning Initiative' Award at the TES UK Further Education Awards 2016
- Winner of the Association of Colleges' Beacon Award 2014 for Innovation in FE
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind Award - 3 Stars
- Winner of the 'Most Innovative Teacher' award at TES UK Further Education Awards 2014
- First college in Scotland to gain Fair Trade Status in 2011
- Gold Award for "Sustainability" at the College Development Network Annual Awards
- Healthy Working Lives Gold Award