Creating 'work ready' graduates
Do your Degree Differently at Forth Valley College
Forth Valley College offers a range of degree courses in partnership with four of Scotland's leading universities. This approach to learning meets the needs of future employers by creating 'work ready' graduates.
Apply to the following courses:
University of Stirling via UCAS
BA (Hons)Applied Biological Sciences (UCAS Code: 8C93)*
BA (Hons) Digital Media (UCAS Code: W2N9)*
BA (Hons) Heritage & Tourism (UCAS code: 8V74)*
BSc (Hons) Software Development with Cyber Security (UCAS Code: T5G6)*
*As an alternative to UCAS, if you would like to apply for a University of Stirling Partnership Degree course, you can request to be sent a link to our custom built direct application form. We can offer assistance in completing the form. If you would prefer this option, please email the University of Stirling at email@example.com requesting the link to the direct form and advising which of the 4 courses you wish to apply for.
If you would like further information or guidance, please contact Forth Valley College’s University Partnership Officer, Lisa Baxter: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Strathclyde
Beng (Hons) Chemical Engineering (UCAS code: 0BRT)
For the Heriot-Watt University and Edinburgh Napier University options, please apply via the College’s website.
For more information about course content, delivery, entry requirements, and to apply please refer to the course webpages below.
Benefits of studying your degree this way:
- Study locally, reducing living and travel costs
- Smaller class sizes with more one-to-one time with lecturers
- Focus on practical lab and technical skills
- An opportunity to build confidence before going to university
- Develop the skills to become industry ready
- Full university status from day one
- Integrated programme of employer and industry involvement
- The programmes are supported by key industry partners including Historic Environment Scotland, Visit Scotland and Diageo
Progressing from College to University
If the University or degree you’re looking for isn’t listed above, you may be interested in using an HNC or HND at Forth Valley College to apply to a related degree at University, entering a degree in years 2 or 3.