Do your Degree Differently
We offer a range of degree courses in partnership with four of Scotland's leading universities; Heriot-Watt, Napier, Stirling and Strathclyde. This approach to learning meets the needs of future employers by creating 'work ready' graduates.
This novel, innovative and integrated approach to learning offers the student the opportunity to study at the College for the first 2 years then progress for the final two years at the partner University - getting the best of both worlds from the two institutions with a dual student status.
Benefits of studying your degree this way
- Study locally, reducing living and travel costs
- Smaller class sizes with more one-to-one time with lecturers
- Focus on practical lab and technical skills
- An opportunity to build confidence before going to university
- Develop the skills to become industry ready
- Full university status from day one
- The programmes are supported by key industry partners and employers
"FVC is a great place to grow your potential and get the help you need to go forward that you otherwise wouldn’t get, and you get to meet some great lecturers along the way who are in the job specifically to help and support you."Sam Goodwillie, BA Art and Design
Progressing from College to University
If the University or degree you’re looking for isn’t listed above, you may be interested in using an HNC or HND at Forth Valley College to apply to a related degree at University, entering a degree in years 2 or 3.