Make the most of your time at college…
Make memories for years to come by getting involved with our Student Association.
All our students are automatically members of the Forth Valley Student Association. What does this mean for you? It means an opportunity to really throw yourself into the social aspects of college life and have some fun. It also means opportunities to gain new skills and experience by getting involved in their many activities and events throughout the year. And importantly, it means that you’ll always have someone who will make sure your views are heard and will be on hand to offer support and advice.
What the Student Association Offers:
- Advice on social, welfare and academic issues
- Support and training for Class Representatives
- Affiliation for students to NUS (National Union of Students)
- Representation for the student body – ensuring the student voice is heard throughout the college
- Social events and activities throughout the year