Learn at your own pace, at a time and place that suits you
Our Flexible Learning courses cover a wide range of subjects, a number of which can lead on to a recognised qualification or certificate.
Learning is undertaken using a variety of flexible resources, such as workbooks and online materials.
You can study at any of our Learning Centres, at home or in the workplace.
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)
- Advanced ICDL
- ICDL Extra
Non Certified Courses
- Introduction to the Internet & Email
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office
- Going Further with Microsoft Office
- Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher
- Going Further with Microsoft Publisher
- Human Body: Structure and Function
- Numeracy for Healthcare
"The best part of Flexible Learning was being able to learn at my own pace, either in class, at home or at the local library. I enjoyed the ECDL course, the new skills and the confidence it has given me. I am now studying Advanced ECDL modules."Susan Macmillan, ECDL course
Some of our courses are eligible for Fee Waiver.
For more information, please see our Flexible Learning Brochure.