Flexible Learning provides the ideal opportunity to learn at your own pace, at a time and place that suits you
Our Flexible Learning courses cover a wide range of subjects, a number of which can lead on to a recognised qualification or certificate.
Learning is undertaken using a variety of flexible resources, such as workbooks and online materials.
You can study at any of our Learning Centres, at home or in the workplace.
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)
- Advanced ICDL
- ICDL Extra
Non Certified Courses
- Introduction to the Internet & Email
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office
- Going Further with Microsoft Office
- Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher
- Going Further with Microsoft Publisher
- Human Body: Structure and Function
- Numeracy for Healthcare
"The best part of Flexible Learning was being able to learn at my own pace, either in class, at home or at the local library. I enjoyed the ECDL course, the new skills and the confidence it has given me. I am now studying Advanced ECDL modules."Susan Macmillan, ECDL course
Some of our courses are eligible for Fee Waiver.
For more information, please see our Flexible Learning Brochure.
If you wish to enrol on any of our Flexible Learning courses, or would like more information on help with funding, please contact us.