Whatever your financial situation

It's important to know about the different types of funding support available to you whilst studying at college.


For payment of student funds you must achieve 100% attendance per week. You will not receive funding for any weeks where you have any uncovered absences. 

Download our guide with instructions on how to cover absences.

Student Attendance and Absence Guide


Whatever the situation with your finances, it’s good to know where you stand and that you are making the most of what you have.

With this in mind, Forth Valley College have been working with the Money Advice Service to promote their recently launched online financial check service which will help everyone understand and manage their money better.

Spending just five or six minutes answering some straightforward questions on the Health check will get you an easy-to-follow personalised action plan with three things you can do now, and some help with plans for the future, whatever your goals may be.

Best of all, it’s free and it’s unbiased.


Money Advice Service 


Got a question?

01324 403 000

Email: funding@forthvalley.ac.uk