Making Vocational Training Work for your Business
Vocational qualifications (VQs) or Scottish Vocational Qualifications (SVQ) are work based qualifications designed by industry for industry.
VQs and SVQs recognise competence and relate directly to specific job roles or industry sectors. In Scotland trainees generally study Scottish Vocational Qualifications SVQs.
SVQs: The benefits
- Suitable for both entry level candidates or as part of continued professional development for existing employees
- Gain highly skilled employees
- Increased motivation to succeed
- Flexible and relevant to industry sectors
- Combines technical knowledge with skills for employability
- Employees are committed to the organisation
- Candidates have a greater awareness of the latest industry practices
- Designed around national occupational standards
- SVQ training can be easily incorporated into daily working practices - with minimal impact to the organisation
Please note that costs outlined above is in relation to a single SVQ candidate. Discounts may be possible for group bookings - please discuss with our Business Development Team. Please note that these figures were correct at the time of publishing but may be subject to change.