SVQ/MA Plumbing SCQF Level 6
Candidates must be employed by a company within the plumbing trade.
This training programme aims to provide both theoretical and practical training in plumbing, heating, renewable energy and gas work. It provides a balance of on-the-job and off-the-job training with the framework relevant to the needs of the plumbing industry.
- All areas of Domestic Plumbing Work
- Training and Assessment in Gas work
- Assessment in Gas Modules
Install Weathering Systems
- Working Principles, Installation Options and Regulatory Requirements for Micro-Renewable Technologies, Water Harvesting and Recycling Technologies
As well as the above SVQ, Modern Apprenticeship candidates undertake the following:
- Core Skills at SCQF Level 5
Candidates may progress to further or higher education courses.
- Candidates must be employed by a company within the plumbing trade
- 4 Standard Grades at Level 3/4 or above or the new National 5 in relevant subjects
Please note that Modern Apprenticeship candidates are selected by interview and aptitude test.