Making Vocational Training Work
Organisations need managers who can help them to operate efficiently and consistently and who have the skills to direct, motivate and support the workforce.
Our SVQs in Management will cover a broad range of management processes and will develop the skills to lead individuals and teams effectively. They will also give managers the confidence to seek new opportunities and drive the business forward.
Why choose Forth Valley College?
- Highly regarded programmes that are tailored to the needs of industry
- Innovative training which delivers real results for employers
- Extensive links with employers
- Access to all the latest resources
Browse our Management Frameworks
“Good managers are a valuable asset to any organisation. An SVQ Management qualification will help your employer to recognise your skills no matter which stage you’re at in your career. You’ll develop the skills to help you manage effectively and the confidence to set your vision in motion."
- Our programmes will develop the professional skills required to help your business succeed
- Frameworks can be created to meet your specific business needs
- e-portfolio for enhanced employer input
- More flexibility in assessment evidence