SVQ/MA Management SCQF Level 7
This qualification will provide the skills and knowledge required for management roles in a wide variety of sectors. It will provide leadership skills and develop confidence in managing individuals and teams.
• Lead Your Team
• Provide Healthy, Safe, Secure and Productive Working Environments and Practices
• Manage Peoples' Performance at Work
• Develop Your Knowledge, Skills and Competence
Plus 3 Optional Units.
Mandatory for MA Candidates
This is either:
• One Core Skill at a Higher Level (SCQF Level 5), One Unit from an SVQ at SCQF Level 7 or above relevant to the apprentice’s job role or one additional unit from the Management SVQ at SCQF Level 7
• Plus ICT and Numeracy Core skill at SCQF Level 4
Candidates may progress to the SVQ Level 4 in Management.
Candidates should have supervisory/management experience. They should be in employment and have their employer’s approval and support to undertake the course.