CIPD Approved Centre
We are proud to be an approved provider of qualifications from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the professional body for HR and people development. The organisation has been setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisation development for more than 100 years. Our courses range from foundation to advanced level.
Please note that due to COVID-19, our CIPD courses are being delivered remotely. We will continue to review on an on-going basis, and will update our students again as and when government restrictions ease.
The new CIPD qualifications will launch in August 2021, subject to centre approval from CIPD.
Download the new CIPD Qualification Framework
Why choose a CIPD qualification ?
- CIPD qualifications are valued by employers
- Opportunity to study HR in a business context
- Delivery methods to fit around work and busy lifestyles
- Boost your earning potential by gaining a professional qualification recognised by employers
- Enhance your practice from knowledge gained from professional membership
“The CIPD qualification is very highly regarded in the Human Resources profession. Many employers use CIPD accreditation as a ‘benchmark’ when recruiting externally, so the qualification is very important in that respect. Membership to CIPD would lead to high regard within the organisation, with greater respect for the work I do."Chris Morrison - HR Advisor Prudential
Information for applicants
- Students can pay via monthly instalments*
- CIPD students may be eligible for a part-time fee grant
*30% deposit required (deposits are capped at £500)
- Qualifications are delivered via blended learning using a range of delivery methods