- Organisational performance and culture in practice
- Evidence-based practice
- Professional behaviours and valuing people
- Employment relationship management
- Talent management and workforce planning
- Reward for performance and contribution
- Leadership and management development
Please note that workshops are held approximately every 3 weeks, and studying at this level will require independent research and be conducted out with class time. However, support and guidance will be provided in order for these skills to be developed. In addition, all learners will be allocated a mentor from the CIPD teaching team, for any additional support required, for the duration of the programme.