While studying at college, you will be required to travel to and from your campus each day you are attending.  If you live more than 2 miles from campus, you will be able to apply for travel funds to help get you to your campus and home again.

The rate travel is paid at is based on the cost of a First Bus Student Weekly Ticket.

For session 2021/22 the rates for travel are as follows:

1 Zone


2 Zones


3+ Zones


To find out your zone(s), you can view this from First Scotland East