We are delighted to be hosting an online event on Wednesday 1 December 2021 aimed at teachers, careers advisors and school staff to help them learn more about the range of courses and student support offered at Forth Valley College.
The event will take place from 4pm via Zoom with various sessions throughout the evening delivered by key college staff members covering a range of topics, including:
- Full-Time Courses and Funding - (4pm-4.20pm & 6.30pm-6.50pm)
- Degrees and Articulation - (4.30pm-4.50pm & 7pm-7.20pm)
- Apprenticeships – (5pm-5.20pm)
- School Partnership Courses – (5.30pm-5.50pm)
- Student Support - (6pm-6.20pm)
To find out more and book your place on any of the above sessions, click here. You will receive the Zoom joining links for each session in your registration confirmation email, so please keep this handy.
Please note, you can book onto all five sessions or specific sessions only.
There will also be an opportunity for questions at the end of each session.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
We hope you can join us for the event.