Photography: An Introduction - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
This ten week course offers inspiration and ideas to improve your photography. Photographic equipment is constantly being updated, with the promise of better pictures, when instead, mastering the basic camera controls and learning to think and see photographically, are skills which will last a lifetime.
This course will be delivered on Thursday evenings.
This course allows participants to enhance their knowledge and skills in the subject area which may assist in gaining entry to formal qualifications.
Suitable for all levels - beginners and long-term enthusiasts. Bring a camera and an open mind.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
22 April 2021
24 June 2021
Cost per person