Creative Writing - Evening
This course is suitable for both beginners and those looking to improve their existing skills in short story and script writing. It focuses on a variety of aspects of creative writing such as theme, narrative structure, plot design, characterisation and imagery. Students will have the opportunity to develop a creative writing piece in short form and will be expected to carry out some writing during the course and to share it with the class. The course can be undertaken for fun or to develop skills with a view to writing professionally.
Course start time 18:00 - End time 20:00
This course allows participants to enhance their knowledge and skills in the subject area, which may assist in gaining entry to formal qualifications.
No formal entry requirements.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
05 September 2019
14 November 2019
Cost per person