SVQ/MA Hospitality Services
This course aims to provide individuals with the skills and knowledge necessary to offer a quality hospitality service in a variety of industry settings.
• Maintain Health and Safety in Hospitality
• Work Effectively as Part of a Hospitality Team
• Impact of Personal Behaviour in Hospitality
Plus seven optional units
Mandatory Enhanced Units for MA Candidates
• 3 Core Skills at SCQF Level 3 and
• 2 Core Skills at SCQF Level 4
• Health & Safety at Work Certificate
• Food Hygiene Certificate excluding Front Office and Housekeeping
• Scottish Alcohol Licensing Certificate for staff working on drink service routes within Licensed Premises
Applicants should be in full time employment with employers support to undertake the course. A good understanding of hospitality sector would be an advantage. Candidates undertaking these qualifications should be in positions which relate to the Course to enable them to provide work-related evidence.