HNC Electrical Engineering - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
This course is designed for the study of electrical and electronic engineering and enables progression to higher levels of study to University or to second year of HND electrical Engineering.
This course will be delivered on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
• Power Systems
• Electrical Machine Principles
• Power Electronics
• Programmable Logical Controllers
• Application of Instruments
• DC and AC principles
• Three Phase System
• Electrical Safety
On successful completion of this course students may progress onto:
• HND in relevant subject
• Related degree programme.
One of the following:
• Two Highers at Grade C or above in mathematics and a science or technology subject
• Successful completion of a relevant National Qualification at Level 6 or above
• Foundation Apprenticeship in Engineering
• Applicants who do not meet this criteria, but have relevant experience or alternative qualifications will be considered
08 September 2020
17 June 2021
Cost per person