On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Work with spreadsheets and save them in different file formats, locally or in the cloud.
- Use available help resources, shortcuts and the go to tool to enhance productivity
- Enter data into cells and use good practice in creating lists. Select, sort and copy, move and delete data.
- Edit rows and columns in a worksheet. Copy, move, delete and appropriately rename worksheets.
- Create mathematical and logical formulas using standard spreadsheet functions. Use good practice in formula creation and recognize error values in formulas
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet and use available auto format/table styles.
- Choose suitable charts, and create and format charts to communicate information meaningfully and professionally
- Adjust spreadsheet page settings and check and correct spreadsheet content before printing.