HNC Management & Leadership (Year 1) - Evening
This qualification is ideal for first line managers, or those in a supervisory position looking to secure a recognised management qualification. Course delivery is well structured and professional however, delivery is fairly informal with lecturer input, class discussion, interactive activities and exercises to develop a solid skills and knowledge base. Candidates are also supported by online learning resources.
- Leadership at Work
- Managing and Working with People
- Customer Care
- Business Law
- Managing Operational Resources
- Change Management
- CMI Management Qualification
- Advanced level study in Management and Leadership
- Candidates should be working within a first line management or supervisory role
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
08 January 2019
12 December 2019