- Health and Safety
- Elementary Food Hygiene (REHIS)
- Working effectively in a hospitality team
- Customer Care
- Providing a Food and Beverage Service
- Prepare and serve hot drinks
- Prepare Hot and Cold Sandwiches
Hospitality Services - Level 4 (Jan)
This practical, hands on course is designed to allow students to gain the skills they need to deliver a great casual dining experience. During this 6 month course, you will be based in our busy Falkirk or Stirling Refectory, which caters for hundreds of staff and students per day. This is a practical, intensive course – you will gain experience in our highly rated, state of the art refectory, learning from our experienced team.
This course provides entry level experience for those students who would like to progress to our SVQ Level 5/6 Hospitality Services and Supervision qualification based at our Stirling Campus, and those wishing a career in the casual dining sector of the hospitality industry.
This course will develop your employability skills and give you the opportunity to learn and perfect your skills in a positive environment.
Please note, this is a practical, intensive course and you will be expected on campus 3 full days per week.
- Casual dining server – takeaway, fast food, café’s
- Further Study – Level 5 Hospitality Operations (Stirling Campus)
- An interest in working in the Hospitality industry
- No formal entry requirements, selection will be by successful interview and references where required
16 January 2024