SVQ/MA Processing Industries Operations: Controlling Process Operations SCQF Level 6
Candidates should be employed within the process manufacturing industry.
This training programme will develop the skills and technical awareness applicable to the process manufacturing industry and also provide knowledge of safe working practices required. It will provide individuals with fundamental skills and understanding with a major emphasis on the use of technology for working within an industrial setting.
- Handover in processing industries operations
- Working effectively in a team in processing industries operations
- Emergency procedure in processing industries operations
- Plus 7 optional units
- Core Skills at SCQF Level 5
- COGENT Modern Apprenticeship Certificate
- HNC Chemical Engineering
Candidates may progress to further or higher education courses.
- Candidates should be employed within the process manufacturing industry
- Four Standard Grades at Level 3 or above or the new National 5 including Maths, English, and Chemistry. Higher Maths and Chemistry would be desirable
Please note that Modern Apprenticeship candidates will be selected by an interview and aptitude test.