SVQ/MA Social Services and Healthcare SCQF Level 7
Candidates must be employed to undertake this course.
Work based qualification which can be completed by those working in a range of adult care services.
The qualification allows you to demonstrate competence, skills, knowledge and abilities required to carry out your role. On completion, the qualification can be used to register with the SSSC.
SVQ Social Services and Healthcare SCQF Level 7
- Promote Effective Communication
- Promote health, safety and security in the work setting
- Develop your practice through reflection and learning
- Promote the safeguarding of Individuals
- Plus 4 additional optional units
As well as the above SVQ, Modern Apprenticeship candidates undertake the following:
- Core Skills of ICT and numeracy are required at SCQF level 5
Funding options available - please call to discuss.
Candidates may progress to an SVQ Level 9 Course in a Social Services and Healthcare discipline or complete a relevant Professional Development Award as long as the job role is suitable for the qualification being undertaken.
- Successful Interview
- The job role should be suitable to the level of SVQ undertaken
- Candidates should be employed and have their employers approval and support and have a minimum of 6 months experience in a care setting
- Candidates should be working a minimum of 16 hours per week.
- Core skills would be an advantage