- Principles of Operational Leadership and Management in an Organisational Context
- Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Managing conflict
- Principles of recruiting, selecting and retaining talent
- Managing Projects to achieve results
- Managing change
- Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
- Using Data and Information for Decision making
- Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal Development
CMI Diploma in Management & Leadership
The Diploma in Management and Leadership is a highly sought after qualification accredited by the Chartered Management Institute – the only chartered professional body that is dedicated to management and leadership. With a more comprehensive structure this course gives you all the key skills and competencies you will need to become an effective middle manager. A Diploma in Management and Leadership is the benchmark qualification for full CMI membership, taking you another step towards Chartered Manager status.
Students need to complete any combination of units to a minimum of 37 credits to achieve this qualification.
This course is SCQF level 8/9
Course cost £1,950
For further information, please see our FAQs.
- There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification. However, candidates are likely to either hold a recognised qualification in management and/or have several years experience at supervisory or first line management level.
04 March 2024
25 February 2025