- Principles of Operational Leadership and Management in an Organisational Context
- Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Managing conflict
- Principles of recruiting, selecting and retaining talent
- Managing Projects to achieve results
- Managing change
- Creating and Delivering Operational Plans
- Using Data and Information for Decision making
- Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal Development
CMI Certificate In Management and Leadership
The Certificate in Management and Leadership is a highly sought after qualification accredited by the Chartered Management Institute - the only chartered professional body that is dedicated to management and leadership. This course has been specifically designed to give you a broader knowledge of middle management whilst focusing on specific leadership areas, enabling you to improve the overall performance of the business and also to develop your own career. Certificate students will automatically become an Associate Member of the Institute of Management (ACMI).
Candidates need to complete any combination of units to a minimum of 13 credits to achieve this qualification.
This course is SCQF level 8/9
Course cost: £950
For further information, please see our FAQs.
- CMI Diploma in Management and Leadership
- There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification. However, candidates are likely to have a few years experience at supervisory or first line management level.
06 March 2023
05 March 2024