SVQ/MA Business and Administration SCQF Level 6
Candidates must be in employment to undertake this course.
This training course provides candidates with the opportunity to develop existing administrative skills and focus on meeting organisational objectives. Individuals will obtain detailed knowledge, skills and understanding within a relevant field. The course will also cover specialist technical skills and develop competence in communication, problem solving and applied teamwork.
SVQ Business Admin SCQF Level 6
- Plan how to manage and improve own performance in a business environment
- Review and maintain work in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
Plus 5 Optional Units
- Solve business problems
- Contribute to running a project
- Agree a budget
- Produce documents in a business environment
- Research information
As well as the above SVQ, Modern Apprenticeship candidates undertake the following:
- Core Skills at SCQF Level 5 (Three at SCQF Level 4)
- One Enhancement from a Level 3 SVQ or 1 Core skill at a higher level
Candidates may progress to an SVQ Level 4 Modern Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
Candidates should have knowledge of computing packages and core skills would be an advantage.