SVQ/MA Business and Administration SCQF Level 6
Work based qualification which can be completed by those working in a range of administration / business environments. The qualification allows you to demonstrate competence, skills, knowledge and abilities required to carry out your role.
3 Mandatory Units:
- Plan how to manage and improve own performance in a Business Environment
- Review and Maintain work in a Business Environment
- Communicate in a Business Environment
Plus 5 Additional Optional Units
As well as the above SVQ, Modern Apprenticeship candidates undertake the following:
• Core skills ICT and Numeracy at SCQF level 5
Another optional unit or other relevant qualification will be required for enhancement for Modern Apprenticeship candidates.
Funding options available - please call to discuss.
The SCQF level 6 certificate could provide progression to:
- The SCQF level 8 Diploma in Business and Administration
- An HNC/HND in Administration and IT, Business or other related area
- A PDA in a Business related subject
- The job role should be suitable to the level of SVQ undertaken.
- Candidates should be involved in a broad range of activities with significant complexity, responsibility and autonomy, often in a supervisory or team-leading role.
- Candidates should be employed and have their employers approval and support.
- Candidates should be working a minimum of 16 hours per week.
- Core skills would be an advantage