SVQ/MA Business and Administration SCQF Level 5
Please note candidates must be in employment to undertake this course.
This training course provides candidates with the opportunity to develop existing administrative skills and focus on meeting organisational objectives. Individuals will obtain detailed knowledge, skills and understanding within a relevant field. The course will also cover specialist technical skills and develop competence in communication, problem solving and applied teamwork.
SVQ Business Administration SVQF Level 5
- Agree how to manage and improve own performance in a business environment
- Prepare to communicate in a business environment
- Undertake work in a business environment
Optional Units available
- Provide reception services
- Produce documents in a business environment
- Take minutes
- Use office equipment
- Make a receive telephone calls
As well as the above SVQ, Modern Apprenticeship candidates undertake the following:
- 1 additional Unit from SVQ at Level 2
- Core skills ICT and Numeracy at SCQF level 4
Candidates may progress to an SVQ/Modern Apprenticeship SCQF Level 6
Candidates should have knowledge of computing packages and core skills would be an advantage.
For further advice on course content, funding/costs, please contact the Business Development Team on 01324 403068 or email email@example.com