SVQ/MA Business and Administration SCQF Level 5
Please note candidates must be in employment to undertake this course.
Work based qualification which can be completed by those working in a range of administration / business environments. The qualification allows you to demonstrate competence, skills, knowledge and abilities required to carry out your role.
- Agree how to manage and improve own performance in a business environment
- Prepare to communicate in a business environment
- Undertake work in a business environment
Plus 5 additional optional units.
As well as the above SVQ, Modern Apprenticeship candidates undertake the following:
- Core skills ICT and Numeracy at SCQF level 4
Another optional unit or increasing core skill to SCQF Level 5 will be required for enhancement for Modern Apprenticeship Candidates
Funding options available - please call to discuss.
Candidates may progress to an SVQ SCQF level 6 in Business Administration as long as the job role is suitable for the qualification being undertaken.
- The job role should be suitable to the level of SVQ undertaken
- Candidates should be employed and have their employers approval and support
- Candidates should be working a minimum of 16 hours per week.
- Core skills would be an advantage
For further advice on course content, funding/costs, please contact the Business Development Team on 01324 403068 or email email@example.com