Floristry for Beginners - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
Participants in this course will be guided through the steps required to construct various floral designs. Students will be issued with a list of materials to bring each week and then there will be a demonstration on how to create a variety of arrangements. The course offers the opportunity to learn a new skill and make new friends.
This course will be delivered on Thursday evenings.
Course content includes:
- Fresh table posy
- Fresh front facing arrangement
- Fresh line arrangement
- Fresh candle arrangement
- Christmas door/wreath ring
No formal entry requirements.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
24 February 2022
24 March 2022
Cost per person