DIY Home Decoration - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
This course provides an introduction to home decoration and painting and decorating skills for the DIY enthusiast. Throughout the course a wide range of skills will be demonstrated by the lecturer with opportunities to learn a range of hand skills.
Course content includes:
- Preparation of painting surfaces
- Selection of tools, materials and equipment
- Safe working practices
- Application of broken colour
- Application of wallpaper
- No specific entry requirements.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
27 January 2021
21 April 2021
Cost per person