- Influences on mental health and wellbeing
- Physiology Level 6
- Numeracy and Communication
- Academic study skills and preparation for study at university
Fast Track to Nursing
This course invites applications from individual’s interested in a career in Adult and Mental Health Nursing and prepares students to transition to the undergraduate nursing degree programme at Stirling University. The course offers the student study in numeracy, communication and the influences on mental health and wellbeing. Also included is physiology and the structure of the human body.
A large aspect of the course will centre on academic study skills and student development of an awareness of how they learn.
Applicants will be contacted for interview with a start date for this course: Monday 8th January. Please be advised this is a full time course and timetabled attendance on Falkirk Campus is required.
- Completion of undergraduate nursing programmes at University leading to a career in Adult or Mental Health Nursing
- Undergraduate degree programme at Stirling University
- HNC Healthcare Practice
- HNC Social Services
Applicants must have at least one higher C or above preferably in English (or English related subject such as History) or Biology or equivalent
08 January 2024