Mathematics - National 5 - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
Forth Valley College offers a range of mathematics courses from National 5 through to Higher.
If you are interested in studying this course in the evening, you have two payment options –
Option one – If you would like to pay the full amount online please click on Apply now button below and follow the online procedure.
Option two – If you would like to pay an initial deposit and set up a direct debit to pay the balance or use ITA then please e-mail us with your name and course you are interested in studying to email@example.com A deposit of £105 will be required to secure your place on the course. You will also need your Bank name, Sort Code and Bank account number to set up direct debit.
This course is eligible for ITA funding. If you wish to use ITA funding towards the cost of this course, you must first apply for the ITA funding through the My World of Work website. Once you’ve applied for funding, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to book your course.
The Alloa campus course will be delivered on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
The Falkirk campus course will be delivered on Tuesday Thursday evenings.
Pass at National 4 or Intermediate 1 level required for entry to National 5.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
31 August 2021
12 May 2022
Cost per person