HNC Accounting (Year 1) - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
This is the first year of a 2 year HNC evening programme. The course will develop a solid awareness and understanding of accounting principles and will enhance communication, interpersonal and information technology skills.
Please note that the full programme must be completed to gain the HNC Accounting award.
Please note this course is eligible for a fee waiver and part-time fee grant.
This course will be delivered on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Course content as part of the year 1 programme Includes:
- Recording financial information
- Preparing final statements
- Using financial accounting software
- Business Law: An Introduction
- Economic Issues: An Introduction
- Assistant Accountant
- Payroll Administrator
- Trainee Accountant
- Qualified Accountant
- Financial and Management Accounting positions at various levels
- HNC Accounting-Evening Study (year 2)
One of the following:
- 2 Higher Grades at C or above
- Successful completion of a relevant Access programme
- An appropriate group of National Qualification Units
- Applicants who do not meet this criteria, but have relevant work experience or alternative qualifications, will be considered
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
08 September 2020
17 June 2021
Cost per person