Introduction to Welding Skills - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
This welding course will enable participants to acquire and develop practical skills in welding techniques and processes. This course is workshop based and offers students the choice of three different welding processes (Manual Metal Ark, Metal Inert Gas, and Tungsten Inert Gas) to develop their welding skills. The relevant personal protective equipment will be supplied however safety shoes or boots must be provided by the student.
This course is eligible for ITA funding. If you wish to use ITA funding towards the cost of this course, you must first apply for the ITA funding through the My World of Work website. Once you’ve applied for funding, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to book your course.
This course will be delivered on a Tuesday or Thursday evening depending which course you book onto.
Course content includes:
- Manual Metal Ark
- Metal Inert Gas
- Tungsten Inert Gas
- No formal entry requirements.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
25 February 2021
27 May 2021
Cost per person