ESOL - Introductory - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
This introductory course will develop confidence in English. The course aims to build skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing and will help students to gain skills to support them in everyday life or at work. Participants will also develop vocabulary and knowledge of grammar.
There are no formal entry requirements but initial assessment is required by a member of the College's ESOL team. Please contact Lesley Robertson by email on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
This course will be delivered on a Tuesday or Thursday evening depending which course you book onto.
Course content includes:
- 1 SQA Unit at Access 2 Level
Improved language skills will enable participants to access employment where specific levels of language skills are required.
- ESOL - Post Introductory course.
There are no formal entry requirements but initial assessment is required by a member of the College's ESOL team. Please contact Grace Hepburn on 01324 403232 or email email@example.com to arrange.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
10 September 2020
03 June 2021
Cost per person