Higher Psychology - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
Psychology is a popular subject for those who wish to further their understanding of human behaviour. The course will introduce students to the nature and discipline of psychology and the theoretical approaches required to understand human behaviour. Students will also be required to conduct their own research throughout the course. This research project will contribute to the overall grade at the end of the course.
If you are interested in studying a higher, please contact email@example.com.
A deposit of £105 will be required to secure your place on the course. You will also need your Bank name, Sort Code and Bank account number to set up direct debit.
This course is eligible for ITA funding. If you wish to use ITA funding towards the cost of this course, you must first apply for the ITA funding through the My World of Work website. Once you’ve applied for funding, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to book your course.
Please note ITA funding for this course should not be applied for until your place is secured.
This course will be delivered on Tuesday evenings.
Course content includes:
- Sleep and dreams
- Research methods
- This course will be useful for anyone who wishes to pursue a career in any care or social science related field.
This course may provide progression to:
- A Higher National programme in Social Sciences
- A higher education course
- Training or employment
Recommended entry requirements:
- Three National 5/Intermediate 2 qualifications, preferably in English and Psychology/Sociology or a related subject
- Applicants who do not meet this criteria but have alternative qualifications will be considered.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
08 September 2020
18 May 2021
Cost per person