Can't Cook, Must Eat - Evening
This course is aimed at people who consider themselves beginners in the culinary world and who would like to develop and learn new skills. The course has been designed to help participants create and cook nutritious meals on a small budget.
Course start time 18:00 - End time 20:00
*Please note if you are filling out this application on behalf of someone else please use their details (for example, son or daughter).
The course will include a range of practical cooking activities.
No formal entry requirements.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
16 January 2020
12 March 2020
Cost per person