HNC Business (Year 1) - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
This course provides both the practical skills and the theoretical knowledge that employers require employees to have in order to carry out a wide range of business related jobs.
Please note this course is eligible for a fee waiver and part-time fee grant.
This course will be delivered on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Managing People and Organisations
- IT Applications Software
- Customer Care
- Public Administration
- Human Resources
- Financial Services
One of the following:
2 Higher Grades and 3 standard grades at level 3 or above (or equivalent).
Successful completion of a relevant Access Course or an appropriate group of National Qualifications Units.
Applicants who do not meet these requirements, but have relevant work experience or alternative qualifications will be considered.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fee Information on the College website.
31 August 2021
09 June 2022
Cost per person