Home Sewn - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
The home sewn course will allow participants to further develop their sewing skills through the creation of a variety of small projects over the 8 weeks, which relate to home furnishings. The projects which will be delivered are set to help develop different skills, exploring different stitches and textile techniques. All materials will be provided, although participants can bring their own if they wish to do so.
This course is suitable for beginners and intermediate level participants.
This course will be delivered on Wednesday evenings.
- No formal entry requirements.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
21 April 2021
26 May 2021
Cost per person