Introduction to Computer Aided Design 3D Modelling - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
This course will equip participants with the basic skills required to create three dimensional models using the very latest industry standard software for Computer Aided Design (CAD).
This course is eligible for ITA funding. If you wish to use ITA funding towards the cost of this course, you must first apply for the ITA funding through the My World of Work website. Once you’ve applied for funding, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to book your course.
Please note ITA funding for this course should not be applied for until your place is secured.
- This course covers computer aided design 3D modelling.
- Students could gain employment as a CAD or Architectural Technician.
- Students could progress to an HNC/D in Architecture or CAD.
- Candidates should have completed the Introduction to Computer Aided Design (2Dimensional) programme.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
02 February 2021
22 June 2021
Cost per person