HNC Administration & Information Technology (Year 1) - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
This course is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge necessary to manage information technology within an organisation and obtain employment in the field of office administration and information handling.
Please note this course is eligible for a fee waiver and part-time fee grant.
This course will be delivered on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
Course content includes:
- Personal Development Planning
- Recording Financial Transactions
- Desktop Publishing
Please note units may be subject to change/different running order
- Information Management
- Office Administration
- Office Manager
- Personal Assistant
One of the following:
2 Higher Grades and 3 Standard Grades at Level 3 or above (or equivalent)
Successful completion of a relevant access programme or an appropriate group of National Qualification Units Applicants who do not meet this criteria, but have relevant work experience or alternative qualifications will be considered
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
31 August 2021
09 June 2022
Cost per person