Sometimes life can be overwhelming, and we just need that little bit of support.
- Are you having problems sleeping at night?
- Are financial matters getting you down?
- Do you feel sad or lonely?
- Is your fear or anger getting out of control?
- Do you feel sad or overwhelmed with grief?
- Do you have support and still feel alone?
- Do you feel like quitting your studies?
Forth Valley College Counselling and Well-being Support Service is available for learners who need someone impartial to talk to about your mental and emotional needs. If you feel you would benefit from counselling, please complete the Student Counselling Request Form on Moodle, you will find this in the Student Hub section under Mental Health and Wellbeing here.
Our service is available on all campuses and online.