Private Rented Accommodation

Forth Valley College does not have on-campus student accommodation.  Most students are able to find private rented accommodation near to the College, however depending on your preferences, you may have to go a little further. Many of our students have to travel to get to College either by foot, bike, public transport or using their own car.

When you are overseas you will be unable to visit any properties, however the International Support Co-ordinator is available to help you with your accommodation search and if possible can view any properties on your behalf.

The International Student Support Co-ordinator is here to help you in your search for housing and can recommend a number of accommodation options to best suit your requirements.

If you require more information or would like a list of local private landlords and letting agencies, please do not hesitate to contact the International Office.

International Contact details

Contact information
Address International Support Co-ordinator, Forth Valley College, Grangemouth Road, Falkirk, Scotland, FK2 9AD
Telephone +44(0) 1324 403 329