Making Learning Work
Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at Forth Valley College for session 2022/23.
Please ensure that you have activated your IT account to access your student portal and completed your online induction and enrolment before the start of your course.
Your course start date, start time and other essential information will be displayed on your student portal.
We look forward to welcoming you to our learning community.
Coming to College Checklist
- Apply for funding before the start date of your course (not required for school partnership courses)
- Complete your online induction and online enrolment on your student portal
- Advise if you require any additional support for learning - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us as soon as possible if you change your mind about your course, so we can help with alternative options
- Contact us if you change your address, telephone number or email email@example.com
- Make any necessary childcare arrangements in advance of starting your course
- Use the following URL to reset your College IT password https://my.forthvalley.ac.uk/changeme
Please note that the information on this page was correct at the time of publishing but may be subject to change.