Making Apprenticeships Work
The major players in the life science industry put their faith in the training of their Modern Apprentices in the hands of Forth Valley College, so why don't you?
GSK, Charles River, Ingenza and Syngenta are just some of the industry leaders who agree that the facilities and quality teaching found at Forth Valley College, are ideal to train their current and future employees.
Why choose Forth Valley College?
- We offer innovative training solutions that deliver real results for employers
- We work closely with local, national and international partners to ensure programmes meet industry standards
- We continually review our programmes to keep up to date with the latest developments in technology
- First class teaching facilities including Biotechnology Laboratories and a Microbiology Training Room
- Staff have a vast range of industry experience and knowledge
- We are proud to be STEM assured - the industry-led quality mark for STEM training awarded by the STEM foundation
Browse our Life Sciences Framework
"With over 100 regulations amended or implemented across the life science sector since 2010, it has never been more important to have access to up-to-date, relevant training."
- Our programme develops a broad and innovative skill set
- Strong focus on hands-on, practical training
- Framework can be created to meet your specific business needs
- Our programme meets the requirements of this highly regulated industry
- Our programme is suitable for huge multi-national organisations to small independent companies
- e-portfolio for enhanced employer input into the programme
- An apprenticeship route avoids the need to ‘upskill’ graduates and offers a good alternative pathway to graduate entry
- A Level 3 programme offers the option of the learner being able to top up their qualifications to gain a degree