Why choose Forth Valley College?
- At our Alloa Campus, it has a fully equipped Facilities Management National Training Centre – originally a partnership facility created by the College and FES FM in 2014 to train 12 MAs to SVQ level 3 standard – is the ideal place for your FM MA to learn their trade
- Bolt on training courses including, F-Gas (Refrigeration), 18th Edition and Commercial Gas Crossover.
Our expert lecturing staff and excellent facilities help to tailor training specifically to each employer and we pride ourselves on our close professional links with each industry.
- We also cover Electrical training during the apprenticeship - Perform Electrical Work on Mechanical Building Services Systems
- First class teaching facilities
- Highly skilled staff with a wealth of industrial experience
Industry Leading Facilities
Browse our Facilities Management Frameworks