Business Admin, Customer Service & Management
Making Apprenticeships Work
Forth Valley College certainly means business when it comes to Modern Apprenticeships in Business Administration, Customer Service and Management.
This industry sector is experiencing a significant period of strong growth in Scotland and we are at the forefront of training the next generation of administrators and business managers and laying the foundations for exciting and successful careers.
Why choose Forth Valley College?
- Highly regarded programmes that are tailored to the needs of industry
- Innovative training which delivers real results for employers
- Extensive links with employers
- Access to all the latest resources
Browse our Business Administration, Customer Service & Management Frameworks
“I thought the course was fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had previously spent 16 years on the shop floor and this course gave me the confidence to try for new roles. I am now studying a Masters in HR at Glasgow Caledonian University.”Robert Lapsley, Alexander Dennis - MA in Management
- Our programmes will develop the professional skills required to help your business succeed
- Frameworks can be created to meet your specific business needs
- Strong focus on hands-on, practical training
- Our programmes develop skills which have increased in importance in recent years including communication, negotiation, working with others, problem soving and managing risk
- e-portfolio for enhanced employer input
- More flexibility in assessment evidence