The safety of our staff, students and visitors is our top priority.
We have a range of measures in place to ensure our campuses are safe and comply with the latest Scottish Government guidance on physical distancing and hygiene standards.
Within this page, you will find the latest advice, information and resources related to our response to COVID-19.
Please find below the latest update issued to all students on Thursday 13 January 2022.
Evening Class Update
What to expect on campus?
Important information when coming on campus
- Enter the building through the designated entrances
- Use the hand-sanitisers provided on entering and exiting the building
- Maintain physical distancing
- Be patient, as moving around the campus may take longer than usual
- Follow instructions on the yellow signage
- Head straight to your allocated work station, classroom or meeting area
- Avoid touching surfaces, where possible
- Wear a face covering while on campus, as required
Latest Case Update
We have 35 positive cases of COVID-19 to report as of 21 January 2022.
The Scottish Government’s Test and Protect Team will manage any cases that do occur, as required, and will identify any other close contacts who may need to self-isolate.
We continue to work closely with NHS Forth Valley’s Public Health Team and follow their guidance.
- New or Continuous Cough
- High Temperature
- Loss or change in taste and/or smell
If you have any of these symptoms, please do not come on campus under any circumstances and inform the College immediately.
- Students/ Apprentices should contact their Curriculum Manager/Business Partner
- Staff members should contact their Line Manager
- Commercial Training Candidates should contact our Business Development Team
- Or complete our online form