Introduction to Personal Training - Evening
This non-certificated course is designed to provide an introduction to pursuing a career in personal training and allow participants to gain an understanding of the tools, knowledge and skills required to become a successful personal trainer.
The Alloa campus course will be delivered on Wednesday evenings.
The Falkirk campus course will be delivered on Thursday evenings.
- Gym induction
- Fitness testing
- Fitness programme design
- Delivering a successful fitness programme
- Diet and nutrition
- Body Circuits
No formal entry requirements.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.