Applied Forensic Science - Evening
Please note that due to COVID-19, this course will be delivered on-campus with reduced student numbers and physical distancing measures in place.
This course takes a hands-on approach to the science of forensic investigation. The emphasis is on doing rather than theory and covers topics such as fingerprint recovery and identification, blood detection and analysis, DNA extraction and analysis.
This course will be delivered on Tuesday evenings.
Course content includes:
- Fingerprint recovery and identification
- Blood detection and analysis
- DNA extraction and analysis
No formal entry requirements.
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
11 January 2022
22 March 2022
Cost per person