Italian for Holidays - Evening
Are you planning a holiday to Italy? If so, join this short course to learn basic Italian phrases and conversational skills in preparation for your holiday. Please note that this course is not eligible for a fee waiver.
This couse is for applicants with no previous experience of Italian.
Course content includes:
- Italian phrases
- Conversational skills
- Situational language
No formal entry requirements.
No formal entry requirements
Further advice for evening applicants:
- Course places are only secured after payment/funding has been arranged.
- Fees of less than £150 must be paid in full.
- Payment by instalment is available, provided the course fee is greater than £150. Instalments must be paid via direct debit over a 4-month period and a 30% deposit is required in order to secure your place. You will not be able to apply online if paying by direct debit, please contact Evening Admissions.
- If a student fails to notify the College that they no longer require their course place, or withdraws from their course within 2 weeks - a £25 administration fee will be charged. As per the College Tuition Fees and Refund Policy, tuition fees are non-refundable except under exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will only be given if the course is cancelled or significantly altered by the College.
Refer to our Tuition Fees Policy for further information.
21 January 2019
18 March 2019